- Executing Your Strategy: How to Break It Down and Get It Done (Mark Morgan, William Malek, and Raymond E Levitt 2008)
- Leading Strategic Change in Organizations, (J. Rodney Turner 1999)
Aligning portfolios and projects with corporate strategies and goals is the only way to ensure that the right projects are being focused on. The alternative is wasting time on the wrong areas, which will disconnect you and your business from what you want to achieve. We help our clients evaluate and align their strategies and project portfolios to ensure they achieve the right outcomes.
- Your projects serve your mission: Clearly defined goals for your whole operation – e.g. mission or vision statements with operational priorities and business targets – are a prerequisite for creating value in the project portfolios and projects. We help our clients create operational strategies and align their portfolios to advance the company towards its goals.
- Your projects add value: After ensuring the alignment, we help our clients to define and select the most promising projects from a value-added point of view. At the same time, killing projects that aren’t aligned reduces waste and optimises your resource utilisation.
- You gain control of your projects through defining their objectives before starting the projects: We help our clients recognise the common pitfalls and establish sound management controls, with a standardised set of guidelines for the projects. This ensures overall transparency and effective project execution.