- The Project Workout: A Toolkit for Reaping the Rewards from all your Business Projects (Robert Buttrick, 2005)
- Project Leadership (Wendy Briner, Colin Hastings, and Michael Geddes 1996)
Project Execution transforms ideas into reality. The major challenge is one of planning, scheduling/controlling project performance, costs and time of the project, and realising the real benefits whilst working in dynamic, uncertain environments. We help clients’ projects succeed by developing competencies of project managers and support services, or by directly providing qualified Project Managers to do the job on an interim basis.
- Build foundation for success with a good plan: A structured planning process for the project helps companies reach their targets in an efficient way. We help to improve our clients’ planning methodologies and competencies by creating solid plans, securing the commitment of participants, ensuring sufficient resources and producing a workable schedule to ensure project execution.
- Develop efficient teams: Building a high-performing team and putting the right people in the right place at the right time is one important factor for success. We assist our clients to build winning teams, while leading individuals and handling conflicts effectively. We help design projects with relevant coordination and communication mechanisms to integrate and align project activities vis-à-vis other projects and operations.
- Retain control by robust decision-making: Understanding and knowing the project’s risks and taking charge of the project’s direction is probably the single most important task of managing any project. We can help to build these capabilities, or we can assist directly through regular analyses of project risks and assistant in necessary decision-making.
- Communication and reporting: An analysis of stakeholder interest is a necessary foundation for successful communication about the project. We can either assist clients in designing the entire project communication systems or just communicate effectively with key stakeholders – in a well-timed appropriate way to ensure a smooth transition.