- Theater Forum
- Leading the world
- Palo Alto approach to communication
- Out of comfort zone experience
- Blended learning
- Energy and body work
- ACE Management Culture Insurance France
- ACE Leadership Strategy Pharma Sweden
- ACE Leadership Developm Health UK
- ACE TelCo Sweden
Relevant Books & Articles
ACE’s collective experience and understanding of the different working cultures across Europe, can provide a unique and innovative offering that stands out from those offering traditional mono-cultural management training. This is delivered through:
- Combining strategy-driven competency needs to individually-centred development;
- Programmes built on blended learning designs using experiential learning techniques;
- A holistic approach to resource development calling on physical, emotional, and rational intelligence;
- Distinguishing and combining the necessary management and leadership capabilities.
Management Development programmes linked to business needs, through:
- A tailor made competency programme built on audit of strategic and organisation needs;
- A three-phase approach – self management, team management, business management.
Authenticity in management:
- Empowering the manager: Added value and autonomy within management systems.
- Development of authenticity, emotional intelligence and quality of personal presence.
- Building strong managerial capabilities: awareness of personal values and motivation.
Change and Crisis Leadership:
- Setting a framework for change and gaining the understanding of the energy within the team.
- Role of Manager as mediator between strategic requirements and operational constraints.
Forging a common management culture, through:
- Creating a connected community of managers on basis of shared vision and management concepts.
- Achieving efficient communication between management levels horizontally and vertically.